Total Number of Classes Pending Index Count to Zero On Index Manager Page When Modified the Class Scheduling
(Doc ID 2964675.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to modify the class scheduling information, the total number of classes pending index count is zero on index manager page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigated to Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Maintain Schedule Classes
- Enter Institution, Term, Subject, and Catalog Number
- Click Search and then Modify the Start/End Class Date
- Save the Changes
- Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Fluid Class Search > Index Manager Page
- Select Non-Small Form Factor Radio Button
- Verify the Total Number of Classes Pending Index Count
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document