New Window In Fluid Applicant Causes Data Problem When There Is More Than One Application For A Student
(Doc ID 2965167.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Fluid Application, when logged in as a student, when opening another application in a new window and returning to the original window, the wrong application is displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up SACR > Product Related > Recruiting and Admissions > Applicants > Fluid Applicant SS Setup
2. Student must have 2 admissions request for this term: one with an admission offer and the other still just applicant on Student admissions > Application maintenance > Maintain application
3. Log in as the applicant
4. Select an Application which contains an application offer
5. While still being on this Application, open a new window
6. On this new window, select another application
7. In going back to the first window, just click on Accept
8. When entering the activity guide, you’re in the wrong Application. The data comes from the window you opened instead of the window in which you click on Accept
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document