E-QR: PS Query Download to Excel Pop-up Prompts Window and is Asking to Provide Prompt Values when no Prompts are Defined in the Query Criteria.
(Doc ID 2965878.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to download PS Query to Excel which has prompts defined but not used in the Query criteria, the prompts are still required to be filled in the Prompts Window.
The same issue does not occur when downloading the PS Query results to HTML.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA.
2. Navigate to Query > Reporting Tools > Query Manager.
3. Create a new public PS Query (e.g. SB_TEST_PROMPTS).
4. View Query SQL
6. Do not use the prompts in the Query Criteria.
7. Go to Run tab.
8. Run the Query to HTML.
9. Download the PS Query results to Excel.
10. Prompts window is displayed.
11. Even though there are no values provided, the User is allowed to run the query which displays results.
12. There are unnecessary operations required to run the query.
Upgrade to People Tools version 8.59.10 with FSCM 9.2. Image 44.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document