ETL9.2: Employee is no Longer Receiving "Another User Has Changed Your Reported Time" Email.
(Doc ID 2966015.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once an employee submits multiple rows of time for a same day and if the manager modifies the first row of time (with all settings to notify employee of any changes in place),
Employee gets email stating "This message is to notify you that another user has changed your Timesheet for %3".
If the second row of time or subsequent rows are modified, notification is not triggered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager enters time for an employee via Team Time tile > Enter Time page on 7/27/23 and submits. Example, 8 am IN & 4pm OUT.
2. Employee is receiving email notification "Another user has changed your Reported Time" correctly.
3. Manager add the time for next day, 7/28/23. Example, 9 am IN & 3 pm OUT. No email notification is sent.
4. Manager changes the time on 7/28/23 but employee still doesn't get an email notification.
5. Email notification is triggered only when Manager changes time on first row, on 7/27.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document