E-QR: When Query With Drilling URL is Run or Downloaded to Excel Then the Hyperlinks are Missing in Excel Output
(Doc ID 2966667.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Query with Drilling URL is run or downloaded to Excel then the hyperlinks are missing in the Excel output.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Log in to PIA and navigate to Reporting Tools -> Query -> Query Manager.
2. Create a new Query with any Drilling URL expression.
3. Use the Expression as a field and save the Query.
4. Run the Query to Excel output.
5. Hyperlink formatting (Blue underline) would be missing in Excel output of PS Query.
The hyperlinks appear fine when the query is run or downloaded to HTML output. However, on downloading the output to Excel the Hyperlinks (Blue underline) disappear.
Upgrade to Tools 8.59.16 and above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document