For eProcurement Requisitions,The Distribution Chartfield Values Are Replaced by the Work Order Distribution Chartfield Values When Work Order Is Linked in Maintainance Work Order Page
(Doc ID 2967280.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Amount only requisition line , the distribution chartField values are replaced by the Work order distribution chartField values when Work order is linked in Maintenance work order page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup distribution Template for Work Order(WO) without Fund code at Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Maintenance Management>Accounting Defaults>MM Distribution Template.
2. Assign Distribution Template to Service Group for Business Unit at Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Maintenance Management>Accounting Defaults>MM Distribution Template Rules.
3. Create a Work Order with the Service Group at Maintenance Management>Work Order Management>Work Order.
4. Create a Special request Requisition from eProcurement>Create Requisition.
5. On Checkout page click on Maintenance WO and enter WO details created earlier.
6. Entered Fund code and click on Line details.Select Amount Only.
7. Budget Check Requisition.Valid .
8. Click on Save and Submit.Receives Warning message of invalid ChartFiled combination .
9. Inquire on the Requisition or ‘View Printable Version’ and the Fund field is blank but has a Valid Budget Status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document