Purchase Line Comment Not Saved Correctly When Set to Inactive
(Doc ID 2967283.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Line comment not saved correctly when set to Inactive
When update the PO line comment and set it to 'Inactive' when retrieve the comment it is showing only the comment before updated. It is not saving last comment update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Main Menu > Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions. Create a Requisition with a line comment. Budget Check and save it
- Go to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs. Create a new Purchase Order. Copy the Requisition entered previously to the Purchase Order
- Verify the Line Comment was copied successfully
- Update the line comment and set it to 'Inactive'. OK
- Save the Purchase Order
- Navigate back to the Purchase Order search page and search for the Purchase Order created
- Open the line comment icon
- Uncheck the flag ‘Retrieve Active Comments Only’ and retrieve
- Ok to message
- Note that the inactive comment did not save the updated comment – it saved the original comments from requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document