After Installing PUM 29 Fluid Self Service Class Search Errors: "Class Record: assumed property SSR_TIMECONF_TYPE is not a valid field name" and "Class Record: assumedoperty SSR_CS_VW_CLS_OPTN is not a valid field name"
(Doc ID 2967542.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2 after applying Update Image 29 (CS 9.2.029) errors are returned when setting up and using FLUID Class Search.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Attempt to access Set Up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Fluid Self Service Setup > Class Search Setup > Class Search Setup
- Error is returned on the page: nvalid record/field: SSR_CS_GEN_OPTS.SSR_CS_VW_CLS_OPTN. (15,23)
- Navigate to Fluid Student Homepage
- Click Manage Classes Tile
- Select “Class Search and Enroll”
- Select a term and then attempt to search. In this case, a KeyWord search was used.
Applied Update Image for Campus Solutions, CS 9.2.029
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document