Application is Reverting any Manual Changes in Requisition Lines Back to the Default Value and Doesn't Retain the Manually Entered Value
(Doc ID 2967700.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When leaving the category and amount blank on the requisition defaults page then add in a special request item with a specific category and account, then changing the requisition amount, system is changing automatically the requisition account to the default value and doesn't retain the manually entered account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to eProcurement > Create requisition and press on the requisition defaults link.
- Make sure that there is no default category or account.
- Add a new special request item with category.
- Notice that the account has been defaulted based on that category which is expected.
- Now change the account to any different account and save the requisition.
- Change the line amount.
- Notice that system is reverting back the account to the default value and doesn't retain the entered value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document