AAWS Web Service SAD_ADMISSIONS is not Available to Search and Select on the Provide Web Services or Integration Broker Admin Pages; and 'No WSDL Exists in repository.' is Displayed on the Service Definition Page
(Doc ID 2967839.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to provision the SAD_ADMISSIONS web service, the following problems are encountered:
- In the Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Repository for the service definition, a message indicates that 'No WSDL exists'.
- In the Provide Web Services wizard, and the Integration Broker Admin page, SAD_ADMISSIONS is not returned in the search results.
It's expected to be able to provision the SAD_ADMISSIONS web service and generate the requisite WSDL in order to interface with external applications.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Service Definitions for the SAD_ADMISSIONS service.
- Click the 'View WSDL' link and note the message 'No WSDL exists in repository.'
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Web Services > Provide Web Services.
- Type 'SAD' in the Service Name field and note SAD_ADMISSIONS is not returned as an option to select in the search results.
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Service Utilities > Integration Broker Admin.
- Type 'S' in the Service field and note SAD_ADMISSIONS is not returned as an option to select in the search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document