Search Job Openings Component for the Applicant Screening Page Times Out for Job Openings With More Than 300 Applicants When Page and Field Configurator Is Used to Hide Fields
(Doc ID 2967883.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Page and Field Configurator is used on the component HRS_JO_SCREEN, the Applicant Screening page will time out for Job Openings that have more than 300 applicants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login PeopleSoft HCM.
- Go to: Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator.
- Add a New Value Component Name: HRS_JO_SCREEN Market: Global Configuration Type: Standard.
- Change label text for 8 fields and hide 3 fields.
- Go to: Recruiting > Search Job Opening.
- Search and select for a J.O. with more than 300 applicants.
- Go to: Applicant Screening tab.
- Run "OT Bus" screening level process.
- Click on "Screening Results" link to see that it times out.
Add Page and Field Configurator setup to hide fields for component HRS_JO_SCREEN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document