Application is Displaying the Bid Analysis Collaboration Page not the Event Collaboration Page When the "Allow split Analysis Review" Check Box is Checked
(Doc ID 2968349.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new event with split analysis then pressing on the Event Collaborations link , system is displaying the Bid analysis collaboration page not the Event collaboration page. If the "Allow split Analysis Review" check box is not checked then system will display the correct page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Sourcing > Create Events > Create Events Details and create a new event.
- Press on the Event Settings link.
- Check the "Allow split Analysis Review" check box.
- Press on Event Collaborations link.
- Notice that System is displaying the "Bid Analysis review section instead of the Event collaboration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document