E-PIA: After Selecting Clear Button and then Clicking Return to Search Button, it Shows Error "Data Integrity Error"
(Doc ID 2968972.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.60 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever a user hits the clear button on the search records, such as add/update person, it brings back the person and then sometime in the page, it will give a Data Integrity Error.
data integrity error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into HCM application.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Review Job Information > Workforce Job Summary.
3. Select any employee id (e.g. AA0001).
4. Click on Search.
5. From the search results click on that employee id.
6. Click on return to search.
7. Click the "Clear" button.
8. Repeat Step 3 to 7.
9. Observe the error "Data Integrity Error".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document