EGL:KK_TRAN_OVER_OPRID Changes When the Journals is Updated.
(Doc ID 2970782.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User (KK_TRAN_OVER_OPRID) overrides a Commitment Control error and the journal is changed. The ID of the user that overrode the initial error is not maintained on the journal and it is changed to the person that updated the journal.
Steps to replicate:
1. Verify that there's available budget for the chartfield values:
(Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budget Overview)
2. Log in as User GLA2, and create that will exceed budget, then, run edit the journal.
(General Ledger > Journals > Journal Entry > Create/Update Journal Entries)
3. Expectedly, Budget Status = E. Click on it. Exception: Exceeds Budget Tolerance
4. Override by selecting ‘Override Transaction’ checkbox. Then, Save.
5. Using SQL tool, query PS_JRNL_HEADER, KK_TRAN_OVER_OPRID = GLA2 (expected)
6. Log in as User GLS2.
7. Access the same journal and make some modifications to it, i.e. change the Account value from 50000 to 40000. Then, Save.
Journal Status changes back to N and Budget Status = N.
8. Using SQL tool, query PS_JRNL_HEADER, KK_TRAN_OVER_OPRID = GLS2 (not expected).
See replications screenshots here.
NOTE: In the <images or examples> <above or below> and/or the attached document, user details / customer name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based up made up data used in the Product name test environment).
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document