ETL9.2: Unable To Leverage Adhoc Approval Group For Payable Time That Defined in Workgroup Table.
(Doc ID 2974711.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user inserts Approver during AWE Approval chain by clicking Plus(+) sign, it populates all users from Transaction registry setup TL_APP_USR_VW.
It does not populate user from Adhoc approval group.
Here are the steps to replicate the issue:
1. Configure Workgroup in Workgroup table on Approval/Timesheet Control tab under Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Rules and Workgroups > Workgroups.
- Check on Approve Payable Time
- Set Approval Definition ID: TLBYSupervisorID
- Set Adhoc Approval Group.
2. Run Time Administration to create a payable time - Time and Labor > Process Time > Request Time Administration.
3. Log in as a Supervisor and open the Approval Monitor
4. When Supervisor adds adhoc approver system should display employees in the adhoc group only but it displays all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document