EPC: An Increase of Grants Award Project Budget Is Not Automatically Updating the Associated Contract Bill Limit on the Contract Terms Page.
(Doc ID 2974982.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grants Award Funding Update is not updating the Contract Bill Limit. The commitment control budget and PROJ_RESOURCE areas are updated with new budgets but the Contract Billing Limit on the Contract Terrms page is not getting updated.
Possible Replication Steps:
- Create a Proposal with Project Budgets specified for just 1 period out of the 3 periods. Let's assume that the budget amount is $42000. (Grants > Proposals > Maintain Proposal > Proposal).
- Submit the proposal and generate the award. (Grants > Proposals > Maintain Proposal > Submit Proposal, Grants > Proposals > Maintain Proposal > Generate Award).
- Notice that the Contract Billing Limit is now $42000 on the Contract Terms page of the associated Contract line. (Customer Contracts > Determine Price and Terms > Contract Terms > Related Projects).
- Finalize the Project Budget. KK and Proj_resource display $42000 as the Project Budget. (Grants > Awards > Project Budgets).
- Now add a $49000 budget for the 2nd period and finalize. See that the total budget is now $91000 in KK and PROJ_RESOURCE.
- But the Contract Terms page is showing $42000 only. The expectation is to show $91000 here. (Customer Contracts > Determine Price and Terms > Contract Terms > Related Projects).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document