ECM: Encryption Process FSCM_CRYPTAE Is Not Masking BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM1 In EFT_ADVICE_TMP And EFT_BANK_TMP Tables Where PYMNT_DT Is Before the Encryption Was Run.
(Doc ID 2976496.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bank Account Numbers have been encrypted.
No rows had field BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM1 masked/encrypted where that PYMNT_DT is before encryption was run. All new rows with a PYMNT_DT after encryption was applied are showing masked values.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Encryption Configuration > Bank Account Number Encryption (FSCM_CRYPTAE):
- Encryption Profile ID = FSCM_ACCT_NUM_ENCRYPT and Decryption Profile ID = FSCM_ACCT_NUM_DECRYPT
- Click Validate Profiles
- Profile Status = Valid
- Under Process Encryption, click Run
2. Review the PS_EFT_ADVICE_TMP and PS_EFT_BANK_TMP data after running the encryption process FSCM_CRYPTAE:
- No rows had field BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM1 masked/encrypted where PYMNT_DT is before encryption was run. All new rows with a PYMNT_DT after encryption was applied, are showing masked values.
- Full unmasked Vendor Bank Account Numbers are displayed in any report using these tables where PYMNT_DT is before encryption was run, like: Report EFT Remittance Advice FSX2028, Report EFT Bank Advice FSX2027, Report EFT Remittance Advice FSX2028, Report EFT Bank Advice FSX2027.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document