E-AD: Application Designer Crashes On Performing Page Diff/Merge Function
(Doc ID 2976570.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Designer disappears on performing the Diff/Merge page function in Application Designer.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into Application Designer.
2. Create a project with a Page object.
3. Click on the Upgrade Tab.
4. Open the Page List.
5. Right click on the Page object.
6. Select Diff/Merge page > From Database.
7. Connect to the target database.
8. Application Designer disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document