ELA: During the Lease Asset Chartfield Selection, the Same Chartfields Are Displayed Multiple Times on the Lookup Page if Chartfield Security by Permission List Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2976743.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the Lease Asset Chartfield Selection, the same Chartfields are displayed multiple times on the Lookup page if Chartfield Security by Permission List is enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Chartfield security by Permission List and select “Deny Access” to the “Class Field” field name
Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Chartfield Security > Secure Chartfield Options
2. Create a new security rule for Field Name “CLASS_FLD”
Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Chartfield Security > Maintain Security Rules > Define Security Rules
3. Add one or two values to the Field Criteria
5. Add a Permission List and Build the Security Rule
6. Make sure that the user in question uses the permission list previously selected
Navigation: Main Menu > People Tools > Security › User Profiles > User Profiles
1. Create a new generic lease or open an existing lease that is pending and click on the Cost Distribution Icon
Navigation: Main Menu > Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Create New Payables Lease
2. Select Percentage and click on the Class Field search icon
*Notice that the same (allowed) chartfields are displayed multiple times.
Detailed DEMO Replication Steps Attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document