EAP: Unable To Edit Supplier Bank Account Information Even When All The Vouchers For The Supplier Are Not Selected For Payment (PYMNT_VCHR_XREF. PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS='N')
(Doc ID 2976781.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to edit supplier bank account information and getting below message, Even if all the voucher for that Supplier is not even selected for Payment.
At least one voucher is using this Supplier's Bank account and the EFT file is not yet created. (7025,208)
1. Go to Accounts Payables > Voucher > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2. Create a Regular Voucher for a new supplier that does not have any voucher where no payment is in processing. and save. DO NOT pay the voucher.
Or Make Sure all the existing voucher for the supplier should not have any payment in processing by querying PYMNT_VCHR_XREF. PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS. It should be N for all the vouchers.
3. Go to Supplier > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Add/Update Supplier , open the supplier
4. Go to Location tab click on Payable link and change the supplier Bank Info
5. Update the Supplier bank Info and save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document