E-AWE: Delegation Batch Process (EODL_BATCH) is not Inserting Configured Role For Proxy
(Doc ID 2976794.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proxy is not getting the component access to Approve/Deny any transaction after accepting a Delegation request even after running the EODL_BATCH Delegation Batch Process.
Application : FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 44
Sample Replication Steps:
1. Create a sample test role. PeopleTools > Security > Permissions & Roles > Roles
For example, TEST_EODL_VA_ROLE
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profile and add the required Delegation roles to two sample test users(e.g. VP1 & VP2 ).
3. Enable Voucher Approval for Delegation.
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Fluid Approval Setup. Go to the Transactions tab.
4. Configure Delegation Transaction with the newly created test role:
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Delegation > Delegation Transactions
5. Create a Delegation Request for Voucher Approval.
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Delegation > Create Delegation Request
6. Add the delegate.
7. Select Voucher Approval.
8. Submit the transaction.
9. Confirm submission.
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Delegation > Administer Delegation
10. Log in as Proxy to accept the Voucher Approval Delegation Request. From the Home Page/Landing Page, click the Approvals Tile.
11. Select the transaction request and click Approve.
12. Click Submit.
13. Confirm the status of the Delegation request is now Active.
14. Run the EODL batch process.
Navigate to Enterprise Components > Delegation > Maintain Delegated Authorities
15. Check and make sure it runs to Success.
16. Check if the configured TEST_EODL_VA_ROLE has been added to the Proxy user.
17. Configured role is not found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document