Drop Reason Disappears on the Return From the Class Info link From View Customer Account Page In Student Financials
(Doc ID 2976899.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The drop reason code is shown when when viewing the Enrollment Summary when viewed from the SF Customer Account.
However, if an end user clicks into the Class Info link (SF_STDNT_ENRL_INQ) then returns back to the Enrollment Summary page (SF_STDNT_ENRL_INQ) the drop reason code disappears. This behavior only occurs when clicking into the Class Info link.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Student Financials > View Customer Accounts
2. Select a student who has dropped courses and enter the page.
3. Click on the Academic Information Link (SF_STUDENT_SP)
4. Click on the Enrollment link for the affected term.
5. Click on the Dates tab to view the Drop Reason Codes. Note the reason code.
6. Click back on the Details tab and click the class info link for the dropped class, then click Return.
7. Click back on the Dates tab and note the Drop Reason is no longer shown.
If the end user clicks back out to the Enrollment Link for the affected term, the data reappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document