Student Charges Are Not Paid by Third Party Contract
(Doc ID 2977356.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After assigning a Third Party Contract to a student, the student appears to have been linked to the contract, however, the Third Party Contract credit has not posted to the student account. Other students are able to be successfully linked to the Third Party Contract, and have the credit item type posted.
The student should link to the contract and the third party credit item type should post to the student account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Payment Plans, Third Party Contract, Assign;
- Select the Third Party Contract;
- Click the + sign to add a row;
- Enter the emplid and click Post;
- Navigate to Student Financials, View Customer Account;
- Select the student;
- Note the Third Party Contract credit item type has not posted to the account, and the student's charges remain unpaid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document