Distribution Qty and Percent Are Not Updated Correctly When Editing a Fluid Requisition That Has Been Sourced to a PO
(Doc ID 2977408.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While updating the quantity on a requisition that's been sourced to a PO (PO is in approved status), the qty update is not reflected on distribution when done in the Special Request page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on eProcurement Tile
2. Click on Create Requisition Tile
3. Click on Special Requests from left menu
4. Enter Item Description, Price, Qty, UOM and Category. Click Add
5. Click Checkout
6. Click on Schedule Details
7. Add a distribution line. Click Done
8. Click Submit
9. Requisition XX is created
10. Expedite the Requisition
11. Click on eProcurement Tile
12. Click on My Requisitions Tile
13. Click on Action and edit the requisition
14. Click on the Item Description
15. Update the Qty from 1 to 3 then click Apply
16. Click on the Schedule Details button
17. Note that the distribution Qty and Percent are not updated correctly. This is the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document