E-PIA: Multiple Values Are Being Trimmed From IN Operator Prompt On A Search Page When Multiple IN and BETWEEN Operators Are Used.
(Doc ID 2977485.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.60 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleTools 8.60.08, On a Search page, when multiple IN operators are used along with a BETWEEN operator, the prompt values are getting trimmed for the IN operator by leaving only the last value.
This issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Navigate to General Ledger -> Journal -> Journal Entry -> Create/Update Journal Entries
2. Select "Add and Existing Value".
3. Select IN operator for Business Unit Prompt and provide any number values (e.g. ELIM1,ELIM2,ELIM3,ELIM4,ELIM5)
4. Enter a date range using "Between" operator for Journal Date field.
5. Now select multiple statuses for "Journal Header Status" field with IN operator.
Result : Soon after selecting the IN operator for "Journal Header Status" field, Business Unit prompt values are getting trimmed leaving only "ELIM5".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document