Run Control Update Framework Not Updating Run Control Ids As Of Date
(Doc ID 2977520.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run Control Update Framework not updating Run Control Ids As Of Date
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigation: Root > Enterprise Components > Run Control Registry > Run Control Update Registry > Create Run control id
2. Create Run Control Date Update Task from Run control date update tile > Click on Submit
3. No confirmation on submission, stays on the same page
there is no indicator if the submission has been completed. It will only prompt a warning message.
4.Navigate to the process registered , Ex : Refresh Nightly SJT Process to check if the As of Dates are change in the control ID.
5. As of date not updated for the run control ids
6. Now, since the As of Date did not update, try updating the values from Run control date update tile.
7. Now As of Dates in Nightly SJT Refresh Process are updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document