HCM: Users are Receiving Error Message "Not Enough Memory to Open Page" When Attempt to Add Multiple Job Description Values in CKEditor Fields
(Doc ID 2981990.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting "Not enough memory to open page" when they attempt to add multiple Job Description values in CKEditor fields.
"Not enough memory to open page"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a User with Recruiter Roles
2. User navigates to Recruiting fluid dashboard> Recruiting Activities tile >Create >Create Job Opening
3. User enters initial details and click Continue.
4. User saves as Draft to get the job opening number generated.
5. Then, User navigates to Job Posting and adds minimum of 10 description rows, the application stops responding and User receives an error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document