'Error Saving File' is logged and the File Output is Not Generating When Running COD Outbound for Federal Work-Study When Running on a Windows Environment.
(Doc ID 2983384.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing the new Federal Work-Study (FWS) Reporting requirement, the process does not create the required .xml file that has to be sent to COD. Instead the following is written to the log file:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the required data for student earnings from the FWS program.
2. Navigate: Financial Aid -> File Management -> COD Full Participant -> Generate Federal Work Study.
3. Create a new Run Control ID or use an existing one and update the run control parameters.
4. Define the File Path and Name to write the file to. e.g.: /test_data/COD/FWS/FWS.xml
5. Select the option to select the student data by using the Population Selection or Student Override.
6. Click Run and submit the process to the process scheduler.
This issue will impact any user who run on a Windows Environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document