TL/ABMGT: Request History and Approval Chain Information Not Displayed for Absence Request Entered Via Time Sheet
(Doc ID 2987400.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an absence request is entered via the time sheet, the Approval Chain and Request History sections are not displayed after submitting.
Steps to reproduce:
- Employee signs on to the system.
- From the Employee Self Service page, click the Time tile.
- From the Time page, click the Enter Time tile to access the time sheet.
- Click the "Request Absence" button, which redirects user to the Request Absence page.
- Enter the absence details and submit.
- Neither the Request History* nor the Approval Chain information is displayed on this page.
*If the user accesses the event via the View Absences tile on the Time page, or via the View Absences Related Actions (three vertical dots) from the card deck on the Manage Absences page, then the Request History information is displayed, but the Approval Chain is still missing.
If the absence request is entered via the Manage Absences tile, both sections are always displayed.
Occurred after applying PUM 45, which introduced a new component/tile "Manage Absences" to enter Absence Requests.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document