File Parser Not Honoring the Qualifier “” When a Field Is Blank.
(Doc ID 2987789.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
File Parser couldn't recognize qualifier "" as a valid blank value instead inserts the qualifier to the field .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > File Parser > File Mapping Definition
- Search File Mapping = EXT FILE_EA DATA
- Click on Preview Data Tab
- Browse the Input File and Click on Preview Button
- Review all the rows of Field Mapping Values
- Qualifier "" value is found instead of blank value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document