EAP: AP Payment Metrics Using Kibana Missing Charts/Graph When Market Rate Index is not MODEL
(Doc ID 2988053.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When displaying the AP Payment Metrics using Kibana, the Reporting Amount is showing 0.00 for the Payments under AP Payment Metrics Details. As a result, the charts/graphs are missing for each of the different Payment visualization sections. It appears that the view for AP_PMTS_RVL_VW3, which is one of the views used to display the AP Payment Metrics, has the Market Rate Index hardcoded as MODEL. However, the Market Rate Index of MODEL does not exist, which is causing the problem.
1. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Market Rates > Market Rate Index
a. Blank out the Market Rate Index field and click Search
b. Under the Search Results, the Market Rate Index of MODEL does not exist
2. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Option > Payables
a. Reporting Currency = USD
b. Rate Type = CRRNT
3. PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Deploy Dashboards to Kibana
a. On the Deploy Kibana Dashboards page, check the Dashboard Names of AP Payment Metrics and AP Payment Metrics (Tile)
b. Click Deploy
4. PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Deploy Search Objects
a. On the Deploy Search Definition page, check the box for the Definition of EP_AP_PAYMENTS_KIB
b. Click Deploy
5. PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Schedule Search Indexes
a. Search Definition = EP_AP_PAYMENTS_KIB
b. Indexing type = Full Index
c. Run Build Search Index
6. On the Fluid Home page for Payables Operations, click the AP Payment Metric tile
7. On the Payment Metrics page, notice that the charts/graphs for Top Payment Total by Payment Term and Top Payment Total by Currency are missing for these visualization sections, AND under AP Payment Metrics, Reporting Amount is 0.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document