My Oracle Support Banner

EPY: How Do You Reverse a Check That Has Been Partially Direct Deposited? (Doc ID 608145.1)

Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019

Applies to:

PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 8.8 SP1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.

This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 276683


We have an employee who's check was partially deposited in his bank account and for the remainder of his pay, a live check was issued.. The employee destroyed the live check in error and it needs to be replaced.  How do I replace a check with partial direct deposit?


To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!

In this Document

My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.