Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 7.5 to 9.2 [Release 7.5 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 200734622
Invoicing Supplier is setup for Withholding. The Remit To Supplier is non-withhlding. When trying to pay this Voucher, a Withholding Exception is received during the Pay Cycle.
Could NOT find Supplier setup for SHARE, USA0000004, 1 AND Withholding IRS, 1099, FED for Bus Unit: US001, Voucher: % (7400,38)
1. Withholding Vendor USA0000018
2. Non-Withholding Vendor USA0000004
3. Add Voucher for Withholding Vendor USA0000018 and Remit Vendor is Non-Withholding USA0000004
4. Process Pay Cycle
5. No Work
6. Withholding link available
7. Withholding Exception received
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms