EAP: Unable To Pay Voucher When Remit To Supplier Is Non-Withholding
(Doc ID 617122.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 7.5 to 9.2 [Release 7.5 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 200734622
Invoicing Supplier is setup for Withholding. The Remit To Supplier is non-withhlding. When trying to pay this Voucher, a Withholding Exception is received during the Pay Cycle.
Could NOT find Supplier setup for SHARE, USA0000004, 1 AND Withholding IRS, 1099, FED for Bus Unit: US001, Voucher: % (7400,38)
1. Withholding Vendor USA0000018
2. Non-Withholding Vendor USA0000004
3. Add Voucher for Withholding Vendor USA0000018 and Remit Vendor is Non-Withholding USA0000004
4. Process Pay Cycle
5. No Work
6. Withholding link available
7. Withholding Exception received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document