E-QR: Chinese Characters Are Garbled when Downloading PSQuery Results To CSV
(Doc ID 619589.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 14-Dec-2011
Checked for relevance on 28-Oct-2013
Chinese characters are garbled when downloading Query results to CSV files.
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open the Query viewer and select a Query to run.
2. Run the Query to the browser.
3. Observe the characters display properly.
4. Choose to download the output to CSV.
5. When the download occurs, the characters appear garbled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!