First operand . is NULL, so cannot access member BasicSearchString(180,236)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Sales - Version 8.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Nov-2009***
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 200777440
On searching for a newly created Site on Opportunity, getting a PeopleCode error - "First operand . is NULL, so cannot access member BasicSearchString(180,236) At BO_SEARCH_WRK.DESCR254.FieldChange"
Steps for Reproduction:
1) Click on Add a new opportunity
2) Click on BO Search for the company, Select the Company
3) Click on the Site BO search,
4) click on the New window
5) Open either Site or Contact object (Where we have a bo search for
6) If we open the Contact Object click on Add Customer on the Customers tab
7) Search a company
8) Select the company
9) On the Opportunity window on click on "Look Up" or "Cancel"
10) The user gets the operand error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms