E-WF: Worklist Generated From Notify Button Delivery Method Does Not Have A Clickable URL
(Doc ID 634519.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PeopleTools version = any, Workflow
Unable to click URL within Worklist item when selecting the "Notify" button at the bottom of a page and using Delivery Method of Worklist. The Worklist message says "Please click on the link below to access this transaction:..." But the link is not clickable.
Expectation is that the URL on Worklist Page from a Notify Delivery Method to Worklist will produce a clickable URL link.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Navigate: PT, WF, Defaults & Messages, Worklist/Email Message
3. Press Notify button
4. Press Recipient link, selected User for To.
5. Press OK
6. Navigate Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick invoice Entry, Find a existing entry.
7. Press Notify Button.
8. Press Recipient link, selected User for To.
9. Press OK
10. Log in as User and Navigate to Worklist Page
Kenneth Schumacher 10/15/2014 Notification Worklist Notification 1-High 2-Medium 3-Low
Kenneth Schumacher 10/15/2014 Notification Worklist Notification 1-High 2-Medium 3-Low Quick Invoice Entry page
11. Press link into PeopleTools WorkFlow - link is not hot.
12. Press link into AP Entry - link is not hot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document