E-WF: Worklist Generated With Notify Button Does Not Have A Clickable URL
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PeopleTools version = any, Workflow
Worklist Generated With Notify Button does not have a clickable URL
The worklist generated takes user to a page where the URL is not clickable, as it is for email.
Expectation is that Worklists generated should take user to page where the URL is clickable, as it is for email.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Navigate: PT, WF, Defaults & Messages, Worklist/Email Message
3. Press Notify button
4. Press Recipient link, selected User for To.
5. Press OK
6. Navigate Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick invoice Entry, Find a existing entry.
7. Press Notify Button.
8. Press Recipient link, selected User for To.
9. Press OK
10. Log in as User and Navigate to Worklist Page
Kenneth Schumacher 10/15/2014 Notification Worklist Notification 1-High 2-Medium 3-Low E910G20U
Kenneth Schumacher 10/15/2014 Notification Worklist Notification 1-High 2-Medium 3-Low E910G20U Quick Invoice Entry page
11. Press link into PeopleTools WorkFlow - link is not hot.
12. Press link into AP Entry - link is not hot.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms