Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 8 to 9.1 [Release 8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enterprise, Asset management 8.8x, 8.9x, 9.x
HighJump does not accept new customers for the Physical Inventory integration. However, they do support their existing customers.
The third party scanner vendor currently recommended by PeopleSoft for integrating with Asset Management Physical Inventory is Ventureforth.The primary contact at Ventureforth is Charles Farnell. He would be able to assist you.
(O) 770 451 8045 x102
(C) 404 307 3056
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 200960468
1. What features will PeopleSoft Financials 8.9 support in the Asset Management Module and the Inventory Management Modules for hand held scanner devices for physical inventory counts and put away and pick functionality?
2. Will PeopleSoft Financials 8.9 look to implement wireless technology for conducting the Physical Inventory process or will the process still be batch based? If so, what Integrated Radio standards will be supported? (example IEEE 802.11g) What Security will be supported? (example WEP)
3. What hand held scanner devices (manufacturer and models) are being tested for interface with the Asset Management Module and Inventory Management Module?
4. Will PeopleSoft be delivering a MS Windows CE based sample application for download onto the hand held scanner devices to support the Asset Management Physical Inventory process and the Inventory Management Full or Cycle Count process?
5. Does PeopleSoft see the extract file formats changing for either of the processes in question 4 changing with the release of Financials 8.9?
6. Does PeopleSoft have a recommended target architecture for the hand held scanner devices?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms