Depreciation Calculation Process Error: ABENDED at Step AM_DEPR_DATE.800000.Step10 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 8.8 SP1 to 8.9 [Release 8.8 to 8.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 201021938
***Checked for relevance on 12-FEB-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 01-OCT-2015***
***Checked for relevance on 09-MAR-2017***
PeopleSoft Asset Management Information Center > Listing of AMDPCALC Error Messages and Troubleshooting Tips to Resolve Each Error > Note 650088.1
When running the Depreciation Calculation processes, if a run control has (hypothetically) 3 Request Ids and the second one fails, the process abends without processing the third Request Id.
AM_DEPR_CALC produced the following error:
-- 09.10.31 Process 3632408 ABENDED at Step AM_DEPR_DATE.800000.Step10 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 09.10.31 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ASRPRD89.PS_AM_DEPR_01_STG) violated
1) When you have a REQUEST_ID with five OPEN_TRANS in Pending, it tries to process those five rows starting
- (AM_DEPR_CALC.MAIN.110000) (Do Select)
- (AM_DEPR_CALC.110000.Step05) (PeopleCode) -- First time it sets OT_ROWS to 1
- (AM_DEPR_CALC.110000.Step10) (Do While)
and goes into a loop processing those 5 rows by setting the CALC_DEPR_STATUS to 'I' .
2) If one row in the five has a problem, it sets SKIP_TRANS_SW = 'Y' . Later it sets that CALC_DEPR_STATUS to P and inserts all five into PS_AM_DEPR_01_STG. Then it goes into the SQR to process these rows.
3) When it comes back to this (AM_DEPR_CALC.110000.Step10) (Do While) loop again it fetches one row which was skipped with 'P' status and tries to process it again. It abends while inserting into PS_AM_DEPR_01_STG.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms