E-BIP/XMLP: Receive Error: "User Does Not Have Permission To Access XMLP Report Definition"
(Doc ID 652986.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.48 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SPECIFIC TO: Enterprise, PeopleTools 8.48 and above, XML Publisher
When running specific BI Publisher reports, users receive error in the application engine trace file (e.g. AE_XRFWIN_<process_instance>.trc), that they don't have access to run them. Happens often to the delivered BI Publisher XRFWIN report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to People Tools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests.
2. Create a new Run Cntrl Id or select an existing one.
3. Hit Run button.
4. Select the BI Publisher XRFWIN process.
5. Select the Type and Format (e.g. Web/PDF).
6. Hit Ok button to run the report.
7. Go to Process Monitor page.
8. Then select the View Log/Trace page.
9. Notice the error in the trace file "AE_XRFWIN_<process_instance>.trc".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document