E-IB: Getting SYSAUDIT IBRK Exceptions (e.g. 02, 06, 07, 08, 09, 12, 13, 14, 18, 21, 22) After Upgrading or Applying Application Maintenance Packs
(Doc ID 654766.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.48 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Last revised: 21-Dec-2013 ***
You see IBRK exceptions in SYSAUDIT reports after an upgrade or after applying a Maintenance Pack, in particular some or all of those listed below:
- IBRK-02 : Rowset based messages referencing non-existing records
- IBRK-06 : Service operation versions must have a valid Service operation
- IBRK-07 : Handlers must have a valid service operation
- IBRK-08 : Routings must reference a valid service operation version
- IBRK-09 : Routings must reference valid nodes
- IBRK-12 : Routing parameters must reference valid message/version combinations.
- IBRK-13 : Service operation versions need to reference valid messages
- IBRK-14 : Service operation versions need to reference valid queues
- IBRK-18 : IB Handler referencing invalid App. Class
- IBRK-21 : Operations with duplicate routings
- IBRK-22 : Operations with duplicate Any to Local routing.
Having had a Tools upgrade or an application upgrade, or having applied an application service pack or a maintenance pack
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!