Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2013
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.48 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Last revised: 21-Dec-2013 ***
You see IBRK exceptions in SYSAUDIT reports after an upgrade or after applying a Maintenance Pack, in particular some or all of those listed below:
- IBRK-02 : Rowset based messages referencing non-existing records
- IBRK-06 : Service operation versions must have a valid Service operation
- IBRK-07 : Handlers must have a valid service operation
- IBRK-08 : Routings must reference a valid service operation version
- IBRK-09 : Routings must reference valid nodes
- IBRK-12 : Routing parameters must reference valid message/version combinations.
- IBRK-13 : Service operation versions need to reference valid messages
- IBRK-14 : Service operation versions need to reference valid queues
- IBRK-18 : IB Handler referencing invalid App. Class
- IBRK-21 : Operations with duplicate routings
- IBRK-22 : Operations with duplicate Any to Local routing.
Having had a Tools upgrade or an application upgrade, or having applied an application service pack or a maintenance pack
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms