Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 8.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 201050030
***Checked for relevance on 20-May-2013***
When adding new persons that meet a dynamic audience criteria, the audience is not automatically updated, although it was defined as dynamic.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create and generate a dynamic audience (criteria - Select Contact for a Company where Individuals.People.SetID is equal to COM01)
- Suppose the audience count is 33 (33 business contacts are the target audience)
- Change the status of the audience to comitted
- Define a marketing program and associate the generated dynamic audience to one activity from that program
- Navigate to Customers CRM >> Add Person and add a new business contact under the 'COM01' setid.
Expected behavior: the newly added business contact should reflect in my audience list dynamically. Also, the count of the audience should be automatically changed to 34.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms