Applicant Applies for Multiple Jobs and Screening Answers Are Not Saved.
(Doc ID 659233.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 201058741
When an applicant applies for multiple jobs, if some jobs use the same screening questions, screening answers are only saved to the first job applied (PS_HRS_APP_ANSWER). As a result, applicant fails the screening on second job.
1. On Careers page apply for a job either with or without a resume.
2. Answer the "Applicant Questionnaire" section.
3. Click the "Submit" button.
4. On the "Submit Online Application" page, click the "Return to Previous Page" link at the bottom of the page.
5. Click on the "Add Another Job to Application" link at top of the page.
6. Select another job and apply.
7. Complete "Applicant Questionnaire" section.
8. Click the "Submit" button at bottom of page.
9. Answers to the questionnaire for the second job should have been saved to PS_HRS_APP_ANSWER, but they are not.
During the screening process, applicants who have applied to multiple jobs fail screening. For some of the jobs in the selection, the applicant will pass 100% and for other jobs the applicant will fail. For the failed jobs, the Screening Status indicates "Failed" and the Status Reason is "Applicant failed the questionnaire requirements". PS_HRS_APP_ANSWER table has no answers saved for the failed jobs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document