PeopleSoft Enterprise Contracts: Credit and Rebill in Billing causing incorrect data in PS_CA_BP_SCHEDULE
(Doc ID 662004.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-Dec-2013***
Credit and Rebill in Billing causing incorrect data in PS_CA_BP_SCHEDULE
1. Create an amount-based contract with billing plan (method Milestone).
2. Create two events: event 1 for amount 1000 and event 2 for 9000.
3. Set Event 1 to Ready and leave Event 2 on Pending.
4. Activate the contract.
5. Run CA_BI_INTFC and BIIF001.
6. A bill will be created for 1000 USD.
7. Do a credit and rebill.
8. Open the Rebill Bill and reduce the amount from 1000 to 500 USD.
9. Set the Rebill Bill to Ready.
10. Open the Credit Bill and set this to Ready.
11. Run Finalization and then run "Update Contract/Projects Data".
12. Open the Billing Plan and add a 3rd event with amount 2000.
13. Change the amount for Event 2 to 7000. Set Event 3 to Ready. Event 2 should remain Pending. Save the page.
14. Run a query on PS_CA_BP_SCHEDULE. Notice that the amount for Event 3 is 2500 which is incorrect. It should be 2000. On the table PS_CA_BP_EVENTS the amount for Event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document