Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 201076167
Refer a friend- employee received 'Previously confirmed referral' error on Confirm Referral Page
1. Employee refer a job to friend via Self Services> Recruiting Activities> Careers
2. Applicant receives email notification. Click on the URL in the email and taken to the Careers page.
3. Applicant register and enter application details (and enter referral's email address under Referral Information section). Submit.
4. Employee receives a email to confirm referral with Referral Track ID and Password. Click on the URL in the email and taken to the Confirm Referral page.
5. Employee enters Referral Track ID and Password and click Submit.
6. Employee receives 'Previously confirmed referral (1117,5091)' error
See the attached document for replication steps.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms