ُEGL 8.9+: Journal Edit Process [GL_JEDIT_0] Abends with Error 'Page Data is Inconsistent with Database' When Processing Large Number of Journals and is Taking a Long Time to Run
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document was previously published as Customer Connection Solution 201076855
Check for currency on 02-09-2014
****Checked for Relevance on 03-26-2012****
e to version 9.0 Bundle #13 and Peopletools 8.49.10 Product Patch.
- The online edit process GL_JEDIT_0 is not completing for large journals and is taking a long time to run.
- Receiving error Page Data is inconsistent with database after the process runs for 9-10 mins.
- At that point, the journal is locked and process needs to be canceled in process monitor.
- A copy of the same journal will complete if edited using the batch process GL_EDIT. (This journal takes about 4 mins to edit and post through the batch process.)
- NOTE: We did have performance issues with batch edit process and our DBA was able to fix the issue with indexes but not the online edit process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms