E-RD: Error "You are not authorized to view the report(s)", when Allow Public Access is enabled and associated UserID is not granted ReportDistAdmin
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 08-Jul-2013
Problem environment has Allow Public Access enabled on the Web Profile.
When this error occurs, the UserID specified to the right of the Public Access checkbox will be used to view report output links. That UserID does not have ReportDistAdmin and hence is not authorized to view all reports.
1) Login and confirm the Web Profile has enabled Allow Public Access with a UserID that does not possess any of the following Roles: ReportDistAdmin, ProcessSchedulerAdmin, or ReportSuperUser
2) Submit any report such as XRFWIN
3) Navigate to Process Monitor or Report manager and pull up the report just run
4) Click on Details
5) Click on report file link
6) A login screen is returned with the message "You are not Authorized to view the report(s)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms