ETL8.x/9.x: Holiday Added By User To Paysheet But Deleted Later By TL Load.
(Doc ID 754241.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-FEB-2012***
Manual payline entry of Payline hours wiped out when T&L hours are loaded.
Here's an explaination of the sequence of events.
1. Time entered for exempt ee in current pay period in time and labor
- 80 hours reg trc
2. Ran preliminary recalc all and current pay period time loaded to pay earnings
- 80 hours rh1 earncode.
3. Deleted time in Time and Labor weekly elapsed time for both weeks in the prior pay period.
- Was 80 hours Reg trc.
4. Payline for ee has two current ps pay earnings lines
- Addl pay line #1 - user entered
- Addl pay line #2 - loaded current period time from TL
5. Entered time for prior pay period on payline
- Added Addl payline #3 - 8 Holiday Hours (Hol earncode)
- Added Addl payline #4 - 72 Regular hours(RH1 earncode), and 5 Overtime hours (OT earncode) hours (Regular and OT hours are entered on a separate row than Holiday hours the because the Account Code is different.)
6. Ran preliminary recalc all
7. 80 rh1 regular prior period offset hours from TL are loaded on to Addl payline #5
8. Addl #3 displays with blank other earnings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document