EAP WTHD08: Unique constraint (PS_WTHD_TO_SND_DTL) violated at Step100 for AP_APY109
(Doc ID 758417.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.8 SP1 to 9 [Release 8.8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withhold 1099 Report Post process is erroring out.
This is happening when processing a correction file for a vendor where the TIN number is changed by adding a new effective dated row. The 1099 update for 2008 (Update ID 771979) is applied.
Process 1285379 ABENDED at Step AP_APY1099.BD200.Step100 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_WTHD_TO_SND_DTL) violated
By following these steps, the issue can be reproduced:
1. Create a voucher for a 1099 vendor
2. Pay the voucher and run Payment Post
3. Run Post Withholding process (AP_WTHD)
4. Run Withhold 1099 Report Post process (1099_RPT_PST)
5. Run Withhold 1099 Report process (AP_APY1099)
6. Run Withhold Sent process (AP_WTHD_SNT)
7. Add a new effective dated row at the vendor location and change the TIN number
8. Run Withhold 1099 Report Post process (1099_RPT_PST)
9. Run Withhold 1099 Report process (AP_APY1099)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document