Last updated on MAY 26, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 8.8 SP1 to 9.2 [Release 8.8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jul-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 29-Oct-2013***
When attempting to process multiple Purchase Order (PO) Vouchers going against one receiver the following occurs:
Expect each PO Voucher against one receiver to create an individual asset id.
When the Payables Purchasing interface process AMPS1000 processes the first voucher against the receiver, it creates the INTFC_FIN and INTFC_PHY_A rows with Load Type FAD (create an asset). Then when the next vouchers come in and are processed, the INTFC_FIN and INTFC_PHY_A rows are created as Load Type ADQ (adjustment) against the asset that was created from the original voucher.
The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
1. Create a PO with quantity of 10 with asset information.
2. Create 2 receivers each with a quantity of 5 but do not interface to AM.
3. Create 5 PO Vouchers copying the first receiver onto each one (each voucher is paying for a quantity of 1 from the receiver).
4. Process the first voucher into AM. AMPS1000 is run and AMIF1000 to create an asset.
5. Then the next voucher is processed to AM, this generates an ADQ against the asset that was created from the 1st voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms