Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-May-2013***
Follow these steps to replicate this issue:
1) Must have multiple positions turned on in the Recruitment Installation table
2) Must have more than one position with the exact same description
3) Create a New Job Opening by position.
4) On the Job Details page, go down to the position section and add another position
5) Type the description of the position in the field and tab out. You will receive a message 'Duplicate Value'
6) Click OK to the message and then click the search icon.
7) Choose your second position (the other position where the position has exactly the same description) from the search results.
8) After selecting the position, the system will return you to the job details page where you will receive the following error message:
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) HRS_JOB_OPENING_MANAGER.CMP_HRS_JOB_OPENING.BUS.JOMisc.OnExecute Name: fldChgJOPsn PCPC:3171 Statement: 67
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms